BIGBOOST Xtreme 33" Telescoping Antenna for BK Radio KNG
- 13 dB gain = distance, most standard antennas are 0 dB gain
- Compact for easy storage
- Each antenna can be safely used 3 MHz to either side of the center frequency
- Select center tuning from 153, 166, or 170 MHz
- Unbeatable performance when extended
- Unmatched boost in range when you need it most
What is the BigBoost Extreme 33" Telescoping Antenna?
The BigBoost Xtreme is a 33 inch telescoping antenna for Bendix King KNG-P150 series handheld radios. This sectioned telescoping antenna is compact for easy transport, closes to 9" and can withstand the elements that are often severe when fighting fires. The BBX antenna provides an unbeatable 13dB gain on the chosen frequency over the standard OEM rubber ducky antennas.
Works with the following Radios:
- BK KNG P150 and KNG P150 Command Series Radios
- BK KNG P150S Series Radios
- BK KNG2 P150 and KNG2 P150 CMD Series Radios
- Midland STP Series Radios
Why it's crucial to have the ANSMTEBB33V?
When your Rubber Ducky antenna isn't providing you with enough signal strength, the BigBoost Xtreme antenna will do the trick! This antenna is designed for extreme range and comes in 3 different VHF frequency ranges. The BigBoost Xtreme antenna can be ordered with center tuning to 153MHz, 166MHz or 170MHz. Antennas are meant to be transmitted through +/-3 MHz from the center frequency tuning of the frequency of the antenna you order.
|Product Name||BIGBOOST Xtreme 33" Telescoping Antenna for BK Radio KNG|
|This Product Replaces The Following SKUs||49SSTSKR, 901-1111-153, 901-1111-166, 901-1111-170|
|Radio Type||Portable Handheld|
|Radio Model||KNG-P150, KNG-P150S, KNG-P150CMD, KNG2-P150, KNG2-P150CMD|
|Radio Brand||BK Technologies|
|Antenna Type / Length||Telescoping 9-52"|
|Frequency Range||VHF 136-174 MHz|