3-Bank Battery Analyzer/Conditioner for DPH, GPH
- Increases the longevity of the battery
- Increases the predictability of the life cycle of the battery
- Increases the life per charge per battery
What is the 3-Bank Battery Analyzer?
The CHDPHAZWW3 is a 3 Bay Battery Conditioner/Analyzer which is more than a programmable power supply to charge and discharge batteries. This Analyzer reads the condition of a battery and provides important information to safely service them. It also conditions existing batteries to maximize battery life and analyze remaining battery life for your batteries all in one place.
Available battery chemistries:
- Ni-Cad / Ni-MH
- Li-Ion / Li-Poly chemistries
- Dimensions: (LxHxW) 11.5" x 3.5" x 8" (292 x 89 x 203mm)
- Input Connector: 3 position Male IEC 320 Inlet.
- 100 VAC to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz., Single phase, Auto-Ranging.
- Weight: (5) lbs. (2.05 kg)
Works with the following Bendix King Radios:
- DPH5102X, DPHX5102X, DPH5102X-CMD
- GPH5102X, GPH5102XP, GPH5102XP-CMD
- EPH Series Radios
- LPH Series Radios
- KX99 Handheld Radio
Why Choose the CHDPHAZWW3 Analyzer?
This Analyzer IIIA 3-bay battery conditioner/analyzer is great to have if you have a fleet of radios that you need to keep track of or need to read batteries often for their capacity and service needs.
*Note - Batteries are analyzed through the contacts on the top of the battery, opposite the standard charging contacts. This allows the analyzer to bypass the diode in the batteries to read the remaining battery life.
|Product Name||3-Bank Battery Analyzer/Conditioner for DPH, GPH|
|Radio Type||Portable Handheld|
|Radio Model||DPHX5102X, DPH5102X, DPH5102X-CMD, GPH5102XP, GPH5102X, GPH5102A, GPH5102X-CMD, EPH, EPU, EPV, LPH|
|Radio Brand||BK Technologies|
|Charger Power Connection||AC Wall Outlet|
|Compatible Battery Chemistry||Li-Ion, NiCad, NiMh|